Allison is a real estate and commercial finance lawyer. She works closely with real estate developers and landowners, as well as the owners and executives of small and mid-sized businesses with property portfolios across New England.
In her real estate practice, Allie handles commercial real estate construction projects from start-to-finish, including acquisitions and dispositions, contracting, leasing and commercial finance. She also represents landlords and tenants to negotiate commercial leasing agreements for office, industrial, flexible working, mixed-use, retail and warehouse spaces. Allie is experienced handling complex, multi-unit property development and leasing projects.
In her corporate finance practice, Allie negotiates a range of commercial finance transactions for lenders and borrowers. She routinely handles asset-based lending transactions, and traditional working capital, mortgage lending, lines of credit and equipment loan facilities, among others. She also counsels companies with general corporate matters, including entity formation, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, stock transfers and membership interests in addition to daily business advice.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Providence College, B.A., cum laude
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- School One
- Board Member
- Update to Rhode Island Annual Report Filings
January 12, 2022
- What Are a Commercial Tenant's Rights If a Landlord Fails to Maintain the Leased Premises?
New England Real Estate Journal, November 30, 2018
- Abandon That: What to do when your customers don't come back to claim their goods
Published by Providence Business News , June 18, 2018