In-house counsel have long known that the risk landscape for their clients can change rapidly. Never has that been more true than this past year, when COVID-19 has brought unprecedented challenges across all industries.
The roundtable discussion focussed on key trends in risk management for in-house counsel from the law firm, general counsel and insurance agency perspectives. Topics included:
- Employment considerations in the COVID-19 era - employee privacy concerns, vaccine requirements and issues with telecommuting and return to the office;
- Contract best practices during and after a pandemic - risk shifting from the provider and customer perspectives; and
- Insurance developments - general requirements, cyber liability, and more.
- Colin A. Coleman, Partner-In-Charge (Boston), Partridge Snow & Hahn
- Suzanne M. Elovecky, Counsel, Partridge Snow & Hahn
- Tracy C. Baran, General Counsel, Ocean State Job Lot
- Sharon Burgess, CIC Vice President Account Executive, RogersGray Insurance Agency