Paul was the Managing Editor of the Connecticut Law Review while attending law school at the University of Connecticut School of Law.
Prior to joining Partridge Snow & Hahn, Paul was an associate at Goodwin Procter LLP and Riemer & Braunstein LLP, in Boston.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- Brown University, B.A.
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- *Currently not admitted to practice in Rhode Island
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Represented agent in syndicated, asset-based financing transaction for national sports equipment retailer.
- Represented agent in club deal in connection with secured cash-flow facility to cloud-based document management company.
- Represented lender in asset-based loan facility to steel production company.
- Represented REIT in connection with series of domestic and international unsecured term loan and revolving credit facilities.
- Represented private equity sponsor in obtaining committed term loan financing in connection with acquisition of medical services provider.
- Represented advertising technology company in obtaining concurrent, secured term loan growth facility and working capital revolving facility.